- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Add the raisins to a bowl, cover with 1 cup of water and put aside.
- To another bowl add all of the dry ingredients; almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and spices, mix until well combined. In another bowl mix together the wet ingredients; beat the eggs and mix through the honey and olive oil.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients, then add the grated carrot, shredded coconut, raisins (including the water) and walnuts. Mix through until well combined and pour mixture into lined bread tin.
- Cook in the oven for 30-40 minutes at 180 degrees until golden brown on top and cooked all the way through.
You can make individual muffins instead of one loaf of carrot and walnut bread. This batch will fill 12 muffin holders and will only need 20 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees.
For a bread that is more savoury and not sweet, leave out the honey and raisins, but make sure to still add the cup of water for moisture.